- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Rixson 117 1/2 - 626 Satin Chrome (US26D)Pivot Set Heavy Weight For Doors Up Tp 650 LBS, Handed, Includes Top and Bottom Pivot Set.
- Exterior or Interior Doors
- Weight to 650 lbs.*
- Door Width up to 4'0" (1219mm)
- Heavy Weight Pivot Set
* Door size & weight guidelines are determined using the appropriate number of intermediate pivots
- Standard top pivot 180 included
- M19 intermediate pivot required (order separately)
- Bottom pivot mortised into floor
- Available for fire door assemblies up to three hours (ferrous material) – specify F117-1/2. Intermediate pivot required by UL. Specify FM19 (order separately)
- For 20-minute label suffix “–20” to the part number
- Non-ferrous base material
- Doors 60" (1524mm) to 90" (2286mm) in height should use one intermediate pivot. Each additional 30" (762mm) of door height warrants another intermediate pivot
- 3/4" (19mm) offset (measured from the centerline of pivot to face of door)
- Available for 1-1/2" (38mm) offset (door weight 350 lbs.) for doors with cladding or frame molding
- Door edges must be beveled 1/8" in 2"
- Furnished with wood and machine screws
- Extended spindles are available in 1/2" (13mm) increments up to 2" (51mm) longer than standard
- Doors will swing 180°, trim permitting
- Opens in a new window.