- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Pemko CFM95SF Continuous Geared Hinge Full-Mortise Safety Clear Anodized Finish - 95"
Pemko CFM95SF Continuous Geared Hinge Full-Mortise Safety Clear Anodized Finish, Pemko's CFM95SF Continuous Geared Hinge standard duty anodized aluminum Full Mortise Safety continuous geared hinges are designed mainly for new door applications in child care and nursing facilities. These hinges require extra clearance. Also available in heavy-duty models
- Applied to conceal both leaves
- Fasteners are No. 12-24 x 7/16" FHUC, Type C, thread-forming
- Standard model: 16 fasteners required for each leaf
- Standard duty hinge. 6" between bearing centers
- Certain door and frame conditions may require an extra 1/32"-1/16" clearance. Excessive clearance on fire-rated assemblies may violate the requirements for NFPA 80
|Finish:||C - Clear Anodized|
|Width:||13/16" (20.6 mm) (between frame edge and door edge, square edge door applications)
27/32" (21.4 mm) (between frame edge and door edge, beveled edge door applications)
|Height:||2-9/16" (65.1 mm) (to top cap/frame edge & door edge sides)
1-1/2" (38.1 mm) (frame edge side - leaf)
- Opens in a new window.