- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Pemko 412DRL-36 Automatic Door Bottom - 9/16" Width, 1-15/16" Height, 36" Length Sponge Neoprene Insert, Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum
The Pemko 412DRL-36" Long Is a Surface Automatic Door Bottom In a Dark Bronze Aluminum Finish, 412DRL Automatic door bottoms consist of an aluminum case that surrounds a movable drop-bar seal. The drop-bar seal is actuated by a plunger that contacts the jamb as the door is closing, forcing the drop bar to seal down against the floor or threshold
Features Pemko 412DRL-36" Long Surface Automatic Door Bottom Dark Bronze Aluminum
- When the plunger contacts the jamb, the drop bar seal actuates from the hinge side first allowing multiple compression points
- The plunger requires a low undefinedFeatherTouchundefined closing force to actuate the drop bar seal. The "L" at the end of all product numbers stands for Low closing force
- End plates are provided for all mounting applications
- All Pemko - automatic door bottoms are provided net length
- Stock length - Automatic door bottoms can be trimmed as much as 2"
- Opens in a new window.