- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
ABH 0147 1.5, Heavy Pivot Set 1 1/2 Offset Complete Top And Bottom Max Weight 350LBS Doors, Handed LH Or RH
- 019-1.5 Offset intermediate pivot required (order separately)
- Handed - Specify LH or RH Maximum door load 350 pounds
- Maximum door width - 48" UL listed for use on 3-hour fire-rated doors
- Standard Heavy-duty bearings Stainless steel base material Average weight per unit = 5 lbs Doors ranging from 60" to 90” tall should use one intermediate pivot.
- An additional intermediate pivot should be used for each extra 30" door height. (ie, a 120" tall door should use two intermediate pivots)
- 0180 - 1.5 Top Pivot Frame leaf mortises into the header
- Door leaf mortises into the top of the door
- 0147 - 1.5 Bottom Pivot Bottom leaf mounts on top of concrete floor Door leaf mortises into the bottom of the door
- Opens in a new window.