- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Corbin Russwin DL4117 Mortise Deadlock
The Corbin Russwin DL4117 Mortise Deadlock is a Classroom function deadlock. It has an L4 keyway and is keyed random.
This Corbin Russwin mortise lock can be locked/unlocked by key from the outside and by thumb turn on the inside. The thumb turn will retract but not project the mortise deadbolt.
Features: Corbin Russwin DL4100 Series Mortise Deadlock
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Door Thickness: Standard- 1-3/4" (44mm). Optional door thicknesses available; see Quick Codes.
- Backset: 2-3/4" (70mm).
- Lock case: Heavy wrought steel; zinc dichromate finish.
- Front: Brass, bronze, stainless steel. 4-5/8"(117mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm). Adjustable for flat or beveled doors (bevel adjustment 1/8"(3mm) in 2"(51mm).
- Deadbolt: Steel with a hardened pin; 1" (25mm) throw.
- Strike Standard: wrought brass or bronze, 3-1/2" (89mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm). Optional strikes are available.
- Cylinder: 6-pin, L4 keyway, Keyed Randon. Security cylinder optional; see Quick Codes.
- Keys: Two nickel silver standard.
- Keying Features Available: Master keying; Construction master keying; 7-pin (FC) conventional; Interchangeable core (IC); Security; Security (IC); Visual key control; Concealed key control; Pyramid (FC); Pyramid (IC)
- Warranty: One-year limited.
Image of Corbin Russwin DL4117 Mortise Deadlock
- Opens in a new window.