- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Townsteel MRX-A-46-630 Heavy Duty Ligature Resistant Institutional Privacy Mortise Lock Arch Trim, 2 3/4" Backset, US32D Satin Stainless Steel Finish
TOWN STEEL MRX-A-46-630 Ligature Resistant Grade 1 Heavy Duty Institutional Privacy Function Mortise Lock with an Arch Lever, 2 3/4" backset, and comes in US32D/630 Satin Stainless Steel Finish.
TOWNSTEEL MRX-A-46-630 Features
- The MRX-A series Mortise Lockset with Ligature Resistant Arch Lever Trim is designed for facilities housing patients and individuals at risk
- MRX-A with 5-Point Ligature Resistant Arch trim for new or retrofit application
- An integral part of the Health/Safety and Accident Prevention programs
- 5 Point design: a 0.5 mm diameter wire or greater cannot be attached to the lock from any direction (up, down, horizontal right, horizontal left or perpendicular to the surface of the door)
- High-quality stainless steel components
- Tamper-resistant security stainless steel mounting screws
- Horizontal or vertical trim mounting
- Variety of mortise functions available to fit unique security and safety requirements
- Meets or exceeds all performance testing of ANSI A156.13 Grade 1 Mortise Locks
- UL & ULC Listed 3-Hour Fire Rating
- Field Reversible
- Style: Arch Trim
- Function: Passage/Closet (01)
- Trim: with Arch Levered
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel (US32D)
Door Thickness: 1-3/4" Standard
Cover Plate: Stainless Steel, 7-1/2" x 2-3/4" x 1/2"
Arch Lever: Stainless Steel
Faceplate: Stainless Steel, 1-1/4" x8"
Strike: Stainless Steel, ASA, 1-1/4" x 4-7/8"
Mounting: Through-bolt, tamper-resistant mounting screws, for wood and metal door
Warranty: 10 Year Limited
Finish: Satin Stainless Steel(630/US32D)
|UL:||UL 10C listed a 3-hour rating|
|ANSI:||A156.13-2012 Grade 1 Certified|
|BAA:||Meets requirements of the Buy American Act|
|ADA:||Meets requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act|
|OMH:||Accepted by New York State Office of Mental Health Patient Safety Standard|
- Opens in a new window.