- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Stanley BB852 5" x 6" Concealed Ball Bearing Detention Prison Hinge, Application A - Triple Weight, Up To 2000lbs 600/USP Prime for Paint FinishStanely BB852 Triple Weight Concealed Ball Bearing Prison Door Hinge - Application "A"
Features For Stanley Triple Weight Prison Door Hinge BB852
- For lead-lined doors to x-ray rooms and extremely heavy doors and gates
- For hinged cell-front doors and grated steel doors of penitentiaries, jails, reformatories, etc
- Made of triple weight steel capable of carrying doors weighing up to 2000 lbs. (906 Kg) (Based on a 3' x 7' door with 3 hinges)
- Each of the 2 concealed hardened steel races contains sixteen 3/16" (4.8 mm) hardened and ground steel balls which are assembled within a jacket
- Provision has been made in the barrel of the hinge for forced lubrication if further lubrication is necessary
- Typically made not swaged, no holes (application A) for full surface applications, or for full mortise (applications C) application. All other configurations are made to order
Specifications For BB852 Application "A" Prison Door Hinge,
Certifications Stanley BB852 Triple Weight Prison Door Hinge
Stanley BB852 Concealed Ball Bearing Detention Prison Hinge
- Opens in a new window.