- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Pemko DHS95HD1 Half-Surface Heavy Duty Continuous Geared Hinge in Dark Bronze Anodized Finish - 95"
Pemko's standard-duty anodized aluminum Half Surface continuous geared hinges are designed mainly for retrofit work and are applied to the exposed surface of the door and frame rabbet
- Designed for use with hollow metal frames, where the inset conforms to S.D.I. specifications for aligning doors and frames
- Allows for adjustments in order to properly align the edge of the door to the frame
- Standard model: 16 fasteners required for each leaf
- Fasteners - Door Portion - a. Thru-bolt - 1/4-20 x 1-5/8". - Standard Duty Hinges - 4 required. - b. Shoulder Bolt - 1/4-20 x 1" PCH. - Standard Duty Hinges - 4 required. - c. Pan Head Self Drilling #12 x 3/4". - Standard Duty Hinges - 6 required
- Standard duty hinge. 6" between bearing centers
- Aluminum continuous hinge for use on swinging type fire doors of the hollow metal, tin-clad, sheet metal, and steel covered composite type rated up to 3 hours, wood covered composite type rated up to and including 1-1/2 hours. Also, wood core rated up to and including 20 minutes without hose stream
- Certain door and frame conditions may require an extra 1/32"-1/16" clearance. Excessive clearance on fire-rated assemblies may violate the requirements for NFPA 80
- Special hinge reinforcements are not required. Hollow metal door and frame manufacturers
- Opens in a new window.