- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Pemko CFS95HD1 Continuous Geared Hinge Full-Surface Heavy Duty Clear Anodized Finish - 95"
The Pemko CFS95HD1 Continuous Geared Hinge Full-Surface Heavy Duty Clear Anodized Finish, Pemko's CFS95HD1 heavy-duty anodized aluminum Full Surface continuous geared hinges are designed mainly for retrofit work and are applied to the exposed surfaces of the door and frame
- Fasteners are No. 12-24 x 7/16" FHUC, Type C, thread forming, no tapping required
- Applied to conceal both leaves
- Standard model: 10 fasteners required for each leaf
- Standard duty hinge. 6" between bearing centers
- Certain door and frame conditions may require an extra 1/32"-1/16" clearance. Excessive clearance on fire-rated assemblies may violate the requirements for NFPA 80
- Special hinge reinforcements are not required. Hollow metal door and frame manufacturers
- Opens in a new window.