- Smoke Tested - UL1784
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Pemko 420APKL Automatic Door Bottom - 1-3/8" Width, 13/16" Height Black Insert Mill Finish Aluminum
The Pemko 420APKL Automatic door bottom consists of an aluminum case that surrounds a movable drop-bar seal. The 420APKL drop-bar seal is actuated by a plunger that contacts the jamb as the door is closing, forcing the drop bar to seal down against the floor or threshold.
Pemko 420 APKL Features
- For hollow metal doors
- The maximum drop is 1/2"
- When the plunger contacts the jamb, the drop bar seal actuates from the hinge side first allowing multiple compression points
- The plunger requires low undefined Feather Touch undefined closing force to actuate the drop bar seal. The "L" at the end of all product numbers stands for Low closing force
- End plates are provided for all mounting applications
- All Pemko - automatic door bottoms are provided net length
- Stock length - Automatic door bottoms can be trimmed as much as 2"
- Opens in a new window.