- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Pemko 4131CPKL36 Automatic Door Bottom - 36" Length Black PemkoPrene insert Mill Finish Aluminum
- Smoother action positive seal mechanism. All Pemko automatic door bottoms consist of an aluminum case that surrounds a movable drop-bar seal. The drop-bar seal is actuated by a plunger that contacts the jamb as the door is closing, forcing the drop-bar seal down against the floor/threshold.
- Most models are now available with nylon brush (NB) seals. The nylon filaments conform extremely well to irregular surfaces such as carpet, stone, and grout lines.
- Especially over uneven surfaces, both PemkoPrene (PK) and nylon brush (NB) provide excellent seals to keep out draft, dust, moisture, insects, fumes, light, and sound.
- All models (except #430 and #412) are non-handed and reversible. Installation is fast and easy because disassembly is not required to change handing: simply flip the automatic door bottom and you"ve reversed the hand. The clean symmetrical square-shaped case design also provides for even flush mounting.
- The line includes models which can be mounted to either wood or hollow metal doors.
- End plates are provided for all mounting applications.
- All Pemko automatic door bottoms seal up to a 3/4" gap under the door except 420 and residential models which seal 1/2" maximum.
- Available in any size ranging from 18" to 48".
- All Pemko automatic door bottoms are provided NET length.
- All Pemko automatic door bottoms can be trimmed down by as much as 2" (stock lengths only). If non-stock sizes are ordered, the order must note need to trim
- 2 inches from the size ordered.
- Leadline available upon request; consult Customer Service for options on profiles.
- The drop-bar seal actuation mechanism (all models) causes the drop-bar seal to always actuate on the hinge side first. This feature prevents the seal from skidding along the floor/threshold while the door is being closed. Door hang up will not occur.
- Opens in a new window.