- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Pemko 412CRL-36 Automatic Door Bottom - 9/16" Width, 1-15/16" Height, 36" Length Sponge Neoprene Insert, Clear Anodized Aluminum
Pemko 412CRL36" Long Surface Mounted Automatic Door Bottom Has a 9/16" Width And a 1-15/16" Height With a Sponge Neoprene Insert In a Clear Anodized Aluminum Finish, Pemko 412CRL Automatic door bottoms consist of an aluminum case which surrounds a movable drop-bar seal. The drop-bar seal is actuated by a plunger that contacts the jamb as the door is closing, forcing the drop bar to seal down against the floor or threshold
- When the plunger contacts the jamb, the drop bar seal actuates from the hinge side first allowing multiple compression points
- The plunger requires a low undefinedFeatherTouchundefined closing force to actuate the drop bar seal. The "L" at the end of all product numbers stands for Low closing force
- End plates are provided for all mounting applications
- All Pemko - automatic door bottoms are provided net length
- Stock length - Automatic door bottoms can be trimmed as much as 2"
- Opens in a new window.