- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Pemko 273D-48 Half Saddle/Offset Saddle thresholds have a 3" width, and a 1/4" height. Pemko 273D-48 Door Saddle Thresholds come in 48" lengths and come in Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum. Pemko 273D-48 Half Saddle/Offset Saddle thresholds are commonly used to meet with an irregular floor surface. These shapes are often used when a threshold is required to meet with tile or carpet on one side
Pemko 273D Features
- Half Saddle/Offset Saddle thresholds are supplied predrilled, with #10-24 Phillips, flat head machine screws of appropriate length
- Symmetrical shapes are designed to span a given area, usually under a door.
- Supplied predrilled, with #10-24 Phillips, flat head machine screws of appropriate length
- To use a saddle threshold in an offset condition, use an elevator.
- Used in an offset condition
Pemko 273D Specifications
|Available Finishes:|| A - Mill Finish Aluminum B - Mill Finish Extruded Bronze
|Width:||3" (63.5 mm)|
|Height:||1/4" (6.4 mm)|
Pemko 273D Certifications
|UL:||Underwriters Laboratory 4L10
Fire Rated - UL10C - Positive Pressure
- Opens in a new window.