- Architectural Tri-Style® door closer.
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Norton 8501-H-690 Door Closer Hold Open, Surface Mounted Regular Arm, Top Jamb, and Parallel Arm, Multi-Size 1 thru 6, 690 Statuary Bronze Finish
|Mounting Location||Push or Pull Side|
|Hold Open Type||Friction|
|Degree Hold Open||Adjustable|
|Arm Type||Regular Arm|
|Cold Weather Fluid||Yes|
|Product Type||Surface Closers|
|Ship Weight||8 lbs.|
8501 Series Closers
- Closers for interior and exterior doors shall be full rack-and-pinion type with cast aluminum alloy shell.
- Closers shall be surface mounted and shall project no more than 2-1/8" from the surface of the door with a standard cover.
- Closers shall be non-handed to permit installation on doors of either hand. Closer fluid shall contain lubricity and anti-oxidation agents.
- Closer fluid shall maintain stable viscosity to allow doors closer to perform in temperatures ranging from extremely high to as low as -40°F.
- Closers shall have multi-size spring power adjustment to permit the setting of spring from size 1 through size 6.
- Closers shall have two non-critical valves, hex key adjusted, to independently regulate sweep speed and latch speed.
- Closers shall have adjustable backcheck intensity controlled by a hex key adjusted valve.
- [Closers shall have adjustable delayed action closing controlled by a hex key adjustable valve.]
- Regular arm and top jamb closers shall have a non-hold open shoe permitting 15% ( + or – 7-1/2% ) power adjustment.
- Opens in a new window.