- Product Reviews
- Document Center
McKinney CSS-9 Combination Strike and Stop Center Hung, Select Strike Size, US26D/626 Brushed Chrome Finish
McKinney CSS-9 Center Hung Combination Strike and Stop in US26D Satin Chrome Finish is for use with cylindrical or bored locks. Recommended for installations on hospital or nursing home bathroom doors along with McKinney EP-5J. This unit allows center hung or 1/8" inset doors to be opened in both directions without damaging the frame.
- For use on 1-3/4" thick doors
- Manufactured for use with cylindrical or bored locks
- Cannot be used with deadbolts. May not work with mortise locks. Consult the factory for mortise lock application of Corbin Russwin, Sargent, and Yale compatibility.
- Available in bolt location for frame sizes
- Finishes available: US26D
- The gauge of metal: .095
|Strike Sizes:||5-3/4", 5-7/8", 6-3/4"|
|Fasteners:||1/2 x 8-32|
|Number of Holes:||6|
McKinney CSS-9 Center Hung Combination Strike and Stop Certifications
- Opens in a new window.