- Product Reviews
- Document Center
McKinney 4007MRB-US26D Sagless Double Acting Gate Spring Pivot Hinge, US26D/626 Brushed Chrome DISCONTINUED
McKinney 4007MRB Sagless Double Acting Gate Spring Hinge in US26D in Satin Chrome Finish.
The McKinney 4007MRB box is mortised into the bottom of the gate.
McKinney 4007MRB Features
- The gate Spring Pivot Hinge has an exterior tension adjustment which can be adjusted after the hinge is applied.The Anti-friction bearing carries the weight of the gate and an anti-friction bearing in the top socket reduces friction and wear
- Spring is large enough for heavy-duty conditions but the adjustable tension makes it equally suited for light gates
- The 4007 RB Series attachments are applied to the surface of the frame and the box is applied to the bottom surface of the gate. However, in the 4007MRB Series, the box is mortised into the bottom of the gate
- Specify MRB for mortised box and reversed brackets; specify RB for reverse brackets only
- Before ordering, please note clearances in the chart
- Anti-Friction Bearings
McKinney 4007MRB Specifications
|Minimum Clearance Under Gate:||2-3/8"|
|Gate or Handrail Thickness:||1-1/8" to 2-1/2"|
|Weight of Gate:||75 lbs|
|Width of Gate:|| 3' 0"
|Width of Jamb Attachment:||1-1/4"|
|Base Material:||Cast Steel|
- Opens in a new window.