- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Ives 5BB1SC 4.5 639 5-Knuckle Ball Bearing Hinge, Standard Weight, 4-1/2" Swing Clear, Satin Bronze
5BB1SC 5 Knuckle, ball bearing, swing clear full mortise hinge
- Designed to completely clear the opening when the door is opened 92 degrees.
- Recommended for use in ADA door opening applications
- 5BB1SC made for square edge doors
- 5BB1BSC made for beveled edge doors
- Recommended for medium weight doors (<150 lbs)
- Recommended for medium frequency usage (<400 cycles per day)
- Made with two ball bearing assemblies
- Packed with fasteners for hollow metal and wood doors 12-24 x 1/2 UFPHMS, 12 x 1 1/4 FPHWS
- Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.1 for performance standards
- Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.7 for template hinge dimensions
- Opens in a new window.