- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Corbin Russwin, ED5200-36-N957ET-630, Rim Exit Device, Nightlatch Function, Newport Lever Trim, L4 Keyway, Keyed Random, 36" Bar, Hex Key Dogging, 630 Satin Stainless Steel Finish.Trim Function: Nightlatch, Handed RHR, Or LHR
Entrance by trim when latch bolt is retracted by key. Key removable only when locked.
Certification/Compliance ANSI Meets A156.3, Type 3, Grade 1. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code. UL/cUL All devices listed for safety as panic hardware; devices comply with UL 305 standards for panic hardware.
ED5000 Series Pushpad Exit Devices
- Modular construction, maintenance-free design
- Available in the rim, mortise, surface vertical rod, and concealed vertical rod
- Complete offering of electro-mechanical solutions
- Available with Microshield® antimicrobial coating
- Made from 61% post-consumer recycled content as per LEED MR credit 4
- 5-year warranty
- Available with Museo® decorative levers and 13 architectural finishes
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) certified
- Opens in a new window.