Corbin Russwin DC6210-A5 Surface Door Closer, Heavy-Duty Backstop With Hold Open, Push Side Mount, Size 1 to 6, Full Cover, Grade 1, Non-Handed.
DC6000 Series Door Closers
A variety of features makes this the choice for retrofitting, quick installation, and longevity.
Corbin Russwin offers a wide variety of arms, tracks, and special brackets to meet special header/ frame conditions. The small footprint and unobtrusive cover are additional advantages to a versatile line of closers.
- Spring Power DC6200 closers: multi-sized; fully adjustable sizes 1 through 6. DC6400 closers: sizes 1 through 6; half-size adjustability. For recommended sizes, see page 14.
- Handing Non-handed (with the exception of some arms and accessories).
- Body Cast-iron case with seamless cold-headed steel spring tube.
- Arm Standard: forged steel. Arm options pages 8-10.
- Spindle Heat-treated steel with a crowned gear set for increased efficiency.
- Piston 1-3/8" diameter; precision machined, heat-treated steel.
- Springs Chrome silicon wire.
- UL / ULC / UL10c Listed for fire and cycle requirements.
- 15 Million Cycles Witnessed and verified by UL