- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Corbin Russwin CL3320-PZD-626 Cylindrical Lockset, Privacy Function, Princeton Lever, Non-Keyed, Grade 1, 2-3/4 Backset, 4-7/8 Strike, Satin Chrome Finish, Non-Handed
Function Privacy, Bedroom or Bathroom:
Throw-off latch bolt by lever
A push button locks the outside lever. (Lever handle is freewheeling in the locked position)
The outside lever is unlocked by the emergency release tool outside, by rotating the inside lever, or by closing the door
The inside lever is always free
- Handing Non-handed (Except FZD trim)
- Door Thickness 1-3/4" (44mm) - 2" (51mm) standard. Optional: Over 2"(51mm) - 2-1/4" (57mm)
- Lock Chassis Steel, and zinc dichromate for corrosion resistance.
- Backset 2-3/4" (70mm) standard. Optional: 3-3/4" (95mm) and 5" (127mm) Latchbolt Stainless Steel, 1/2" (13mm) throw. Optional: 3/4" (19mm) throw deadlocking fire latch for pair of doors
- Auxiliary Latchbolt Deadlocking latch bolt prevents manipulation when the door is closed.
- Front Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel, 2-1/4" (57mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm).
- Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm). Optional: rounded corners
- Strike Wrought brass or stainless steel ANSI curved lip standard, 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) lip to center. Optional strikes, lip lengths, and ANSI wrought strike box available
- Opens in a new window.