- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Corbin Russwin CK4457-GWC Storeroom Function Cylindrical Lock, Global Knob, Grade 2, L4 Keyway, Keyed Random, Non-Handed
Deadlocking latch bolt by key in the outside knob, or by rotating inside knob Outside knob always rigid Inside knob always free
The CK4400 Series is ideal for quality residential and light commercial buildings such as homes, apartments, motels, and offices. This series has also a wide array of functions.
- Handing Field reversible.
- Door Thickness 1-3/8" (35mm) - 1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
- Backset 2-3/4" (70mm) standard. Optional: 2-3/8" (60mm), 3-3/4" (95mm) and 5" (127mm).
- Lock Chassis Steel, zinc dichromate for corrosion resistance.
- Front Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel, 2-1/4" (57mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm) standard. Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm). Optional fronts available
- Latchbolt Brass or stainless steel, 1/2" (13mm) throw.
- Auxiliary Latchbolt Deadlocking latch bolt prevents manipulation when the door is closed.
- Strike Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel ANSI curved lip standard, 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) lip to center. Optional strikes, lip lengths, and ANSI wrought strike box available; see How to Order, page 9.
- Cylinder Brass, 6-pin L4 keyway, 0-bitted standard.
- Keying Features Available Master keying Construction master keying
- Keys Two nickel silver standard.
- Warranty One-year limited.
- Opens in a new window.