- Product Reviews
- Document Center
BEST 9K3 - 93KBV BASIS V Stand-Alone Electronic Cylindrical Locks - 2 3/4" Backset, 4 7/8" Strike, SFIC (Small Format Interchangeable Core) Sold Less Core
- Offline Series locks are integrated into BEST online software, eliminating the inefficiencies of having two
- separate systems.
- Automatic backup reduces the risk of losing data.
- Multiple locations can be networked to conveniently access a single database.
- A complete history of access activity can easily be obtained.
- Stores as many lockset configurations as you have disk space for.
- Operates on a desktop PC or laptop PC.
- Provides easy-to-use menus and dialog boxes.
- Is password protected.
- Can dynamically integrate with most existing databases with real-time information updates, eliminating the tedious process of
- re-entering user data.
- Lets you create new lockset configurations by copying and editing existing configurations.
- Term-based software allows for batch updating of data, saving significant and valuable time.
- Open architecture allows ease of upgrading and adding equipment to your system.
- Downloading of historical events and the generation of reports.
- Hardware Features
- Offline Series battery-powered locks are available in the mortise, cylindrical, and exit trim compatible applications.
- Integrated rechargeable backup battery included with every lock; recharges as main battery is plugged in. This reduces the chances of
- losing data when the main battery has been disconnected.
- Magnetic stripe and dual validation (magnetic stripe and keypad) readers are available for both G & V Series Offline locks.
- A proximity reader is available with Offline V Series only.
- Magnetic stripe and dual validation readers are vandal resistant and can read ISO standard I.D. Cards. Available as track 1, 2 or 3; track 3 is standard on Offline G Series and track 2 is standard on Offline V Series.
- Proximity readers are vandal resistant and can read Motorola/Indala, HID, and IClass card formats.
- Materials – Internal parts are brass, zinc, or corrosion-treated steel
- Chassis – 2 1⁄16” diameter to fit 2 1⁄8” diameter hole in the door.
- Strike – Brass, bronze, or stainless steel base material; Standard (STK) 2 3/4” x 1 1/8” x 3/32”, ANSI (S3) 4 7/8” x 1 1/4” x 3/32”.
- Fits a standard door frame cut out as specified in ANSI A115.1.
- Backset – 2 3⁄4” standard. 3 3⁄4” and 5” available
- Door thickness – For doors 1 3⁄4” - 2 1⁄4” thick
- Installation – Lock dimensions require modified door prep, ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1 to mount housing
- Latchbolt – Throw 3⁄4"
- Escutcheon – 10 1⁄2” x 3 3⁄8” x 1” sloping down to 3⁄4”
- Lever handle – Made from high-quality zinc alloy. The body is approximately 1 5⁄8” in diameter. Handle is approximately 4 3⁄4” in length
- (from the center-line of the chassis). (Lever #14 and #15 conform to California Titles 19 and 24.)
- 605-bright brass, clear coated
- 606-satin brass, clear coated
- 612-satin bronze, clear coated
- 625-bright chromium plated
- 626-satin chromium plated
- 690*- dark bronze coated (brass base material)
- * 690 finish will continue as a dark brown appearance over time.
- Opens in a new window.