- The Arrow DCN500 Series Heavy Duty Surface Door Closers are ideal for Institutions or other high traffic applications.
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
DCN516-1Grade 1 Hold Open Surface Closer, Hydraulic Tri-Mount Push or Pull Side Mounting, Double Lever Arm with PA Bracket, Friction Hold Open, Plastic Cover, Size 1 to 6, Non-Handed,
Aluminum (689), Specify AL
Dark Bronze (690), Specify DBZ
The Arrow DCN500 Series Heavy Duty Surface Door Closers are ideal for Institutions or other high traffic applications.
The DCN500 is designed for end-users looking for value and versatility in a rugged design making this Series suitable for a wide variety of applications
DCN516-1Grade 1 Hold Open Surface Closer
- Heavy-duty cast iron body.
- Hardened steel rack and pinion.
- High tensile steel springs.
- Staked valves
- Two non-critical adjusting valves sweep and latch) control closing speed.
- Backcheck intensity valve.
- All temperature fluid.
- Full plastic cover standard.
- Non-handed for regular, top jamb, and parallel arm mount applications.
- Supplied with fully threaded self reaming/tapping screws, machine nuts and thru-bolts for 1-3/4" thick doors.
- DCN5xx-1 Series door closers are supplied with a hold-open arm.
- DCN5xx-2 has a heavy-duty parallel arm with a stop feature for door openings between 90° and 110°.
- DCN5xx-3 has a heavy-duty parallel arm with a stop and thumb turn hold open feature for door openings between 90° and 110°.
- Packaging: one per box and four boxes per carton.
- 10 year limited warranty.
- Aluminum (689), Specify AL
- Dark Bronze (690), Specify DBZ
- DCN516 closers are adjustable for spring sizes 1 through 6
- UL/cUL listed.
- UL10C is listed for positive pressure to comply with UBC-72 (1997).
- Meets the requirements of ANSI A156.4 and ANSI ICC A117.1.
- Opens in a new window.