- For use in hollow metal door jambs.
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Adams Rite 7270-510-630-00 Electric Strike, Fire Rated, Cylindrical Latches, 24VDC, Fail Secure, 630/32D Satin Stainless Steel Finish
7270-510-630-00 Adams Rite Electric Strike For use in hollow metal door jambs. Electric Strike, Fire Rated, Cylindrical Latches, 24VDC, Fail Secure, Satin Stainless Steel
7200 Electric Strikes
Remote electrical control of any door equipped with cylindrical (key-in-knob/lever) type locksets with up to 5/8" latch bolt projection. Electrical actuation unlocks strike the jaw, releasing the latch bolt so the door can be opened without operating the latch itself.
- UL10C, CAN/ULC-S104, fire rated 3 hr.
- Case: Approximately 1" x 3-3/8" x 1-5/8" deep.
- Strike Lip: Basic 7240 strike has a lip of proper length for 1-3/4" thick door that closes flush with jamb edge.
- Strike Opening: 5/8" x 1-7/16" x 9/16" deep. Bolt retainer jaw and strike lip are stainless steel. Strike accepts bolts from a variety of latch sets.
- Faceplate: Measures 1-1/4" x 4-7/8". The faceplate is flat, with square corners.
- Voltage: Available in 12 or 24 volt AC and DC. DC continuous units are silent, AC intermittent units "buzz" on an operation.
- Opens in a new window.