- For use in hollow metal door jambs.
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Adams Rite 7240-510-630-00 Electric Strike, Fire Rated, Cylindrical Latches, 24VDC, Fail Secure, 630/32D Satin Stainless Steel Finish
7240-510-630-00 Adams Rite Electric Strike For use in hollow metal door jambs. Electric Strike, Fire Rated, Cylindrical Latches, 24VDC, Fail Secure, Satin Stainless Steel
7200 Electric Strikes
- UL10C, CAN/ULC-S104, fire rated 3 hr.
- Case: Approximately 1" x 3-3/8" x 1-5/8" deep.
- Strike Lip: Basic 7240 strike has a lip of proper length for 1-3/4" thick door that closes flush with jamb edge.
- Strike Opening: 5/8" x 1-7/16" x 9/16" deep. Bolt retainer jaw and strike lip are stainless steel. Strike accepts bolts from a variety of latch sets.
- Faceplate: Measures 1-1/4" x 4-7/8". The faceplate is flat, with square corners.
- Voltage: Available in 12 or 24 volt AC and DC. DC continuous units are silent, AC intermittent units "buzz" on an operation.
- Opens in a new window.