- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Adams Rite 4070-20-628 Deadbolt, Short Throw Projection Style, Flat Faceplate, 31/32" Backset, 628 Aluminum Finish
4070-20-628 Adams Rite Aluminum Door Deadlocks Provides a heavy-duty deadbolt lock that expands into the strike for heavy-duty wood or hollow metal applications. Deadbolt, Short Throw Projection Style, Flat Faceplate, 31/32" Backset, Aluminum
- Cylinder Backset: 7/8", 31/32", or 1-1/8" only
- Case: Steel with corrosion-resistant plating. 1" x 6" x depth. Depth varies by backset.
- Bolt: 5/8" x 1-1/4" x 5/8" throw.
- Cylinder Cam: Operable by any standard mortise cylinder with a special cam, dimensioned as shown. See CYLINDERS section for cylinder make, thumb turn, and trim ring information.
- Strike: In metal installations, a slot-in door jamb serves as a strike. Deluxe trim strike 4170 is also available separately for wood installations.
- Standard Package: Individually boxed with machine screws for mounting. Cylinders and/or thumb turn are available separately. Shipping weight: 1/2 lb.
- Opens in a new window.