- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Adams Rite 1830-02-628 Bottom Rail Deadlock, 32/32" Backset, 628 Aluminum Finish
1830-02-628 Adams Rite Aluminum Door Deadlocks Provides bottom rail locking in ultra-narrow stile or tempered glass doors. Bottom Rail Deadlock, 32/32" Backset, Aluminum
Provides bottom rail locking in ultra-narrow stile or tempered glass doors.
Tamper-proof with an armored faceplate, it protects with a minimum threshold strike opening.
- Cylinder Height (Backset): 31/32" and 1-1/8" only.
- Case: Steel with corrosion-resistant plating. Measures 1" x 6" x depth (depth varies with cylinder height).
- Bolts: 15/32" x 5/8" x 2-1/8" with 5/8" throw. Six-ply laminated steel with eight plys within the case. Center ply has an Alumina-Ceramic core to deter hacksaw attacks.
- Strike: See back page for dimensions of strike slot which can be cut in metal thresholds. 4006 strike is available separately, with stainless steel trim plate and plastic box.
- Cylinder Cam: Operable by any standard mortise cylinder with MS ® cam, dimensioned as shown. Cylinders with MS ® cams can be readily obtained from most cylinder manufacturers. See CYLINDERS section for cylinder make, thumb turn and trim ring information.
- Options: Specify either 31/32" or 1-1/8" cylinder height (see dash table on catalog page). 4006 strike and cylinder(s) available separately, if required.
- Standard Package:
- Individually boxed with machine screws for mounting. Cylinders and/or thumb turns are available separately. Shipping weight: 1-1/2 lbs.
- Opens in a new window.