- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
ABH A505 Stainless Steel Pin and Barrel Continuous Hinge with 2 - Lip Edge Guard US32D Satin Stainless Steel finishes 78.75" or 83.125"
Standard Features -
- Full concealed, heavy-duty
- Welded End Pins - Standard
- For 1-3/4" doors, adjustable to accommodate slight variances in door thickness
-For high traffic, high abuse doors.
- Heavy-Duty 14 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
- US32D Satin Stainless Steel finish
- No exposed fasteners when the door is closed
- Self-drilling machine screws and wood screws provided
- Supports door weights up to 600 lbs.
- 48" maximum door width
- Door edge lip on both faces of the door to prevent costly damage
- For specialty doors, Use with A538CS or A538CB
- UL & ULC fire listed (see below)
20 minutes wood doors
90 minutes hollow metal and composite core woo fire doors
3 hours hollow metal doors
- Opens in a new window.