- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
ABH 607A US32D, 7" Backset Cylindrical Push & Pull Hospital Latch, Satin Stainless Steel Finish. Furnished ASA a 4 7/8" Strike Plate.
- Cylindrical latch application - passage function
- 1-3/4" standard door thickness (specify if different)
- Meets ADA requirements
- Trim is mounted using four thru-bolts for maximum stability One continuous spring provides a smoother operation and an extended life for the unit
- Non-handed for installation and stocking ease Trim can be mounted vertically or horizontally (with handles pointing toward hinge edge of the door)
- Handles can be mounted up or down by simply rotating trim 180 °
- UL Listed in the U.S.A. and Canada
- for use on door fire rated 90 minutes or less, up to 4'0" x 8'0" 1/2" Latch Bolt Throw
- Average weight per unit = 5 lbs
- Patent# 6,196,599 & Additional Patent Pending
- Opens in a new window.