- Product Reviews
- Document Center
ABH 4590-32D Emergency Rescue Door Stop, Stainless Steel Finish
- Allows the door to swing open in the opposite direction if a hospital or nursing home patient falls and obstructs the normal swing of the door. Converting a double-acting center-hung door to a single-acting.
- Intended for use in hospital or nursing home patient bathroom doors Converts double-acting door to single-acting door
- Allows door to swing open in the opposite direction if something or someone obstructs the normal swing of the door
- Pushing in on the spring-loaded stop allows emergency operation of the door Stop automatically returns to normal position when released (spring-loaded)
- Standard fasteners provided 10-32 flat head machine screws #10 flat head wood screws
- Average weight per unit = .5 lb Meets ANSI Spec A1882
- Opens in a new window.